Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Shot at TRUC Love


 

Here is some cuteness that will make you want to puke rainbows and sunshine like never before. Even more adorable was when Sue Sylvester decided to marry herself, and performed her own ceremony. It inspired an epiphany--if the Real World doesn't work out, I'm pitching...wait for it...
"A SHOT AT TRUC LOVE--When Love Gets REAL."
So basically, the premise is that a whole bunch of pre-med students will compete for a shot (not like slore Tila shot, an alcoholic beverage. No, no, I am far wittier than that--a shot, as in a syringe because I'm so hardcore). But seriously, med school kids need love too, and here I AM! The cut off is strictly STUDENTS, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, let's be serious. Speaking of seriousness, listen, we can't all afford high-roller status mansions. SO TO KEEP WITH THE THEME, it will take place in a hospital. I have not had time to extensively reflect on the challenges yet, but once I do, MTV is going to pave my road towards stardom--I'm convinced.

Anyways.
Best break ever.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment